We have removed gateway charges from all payment methods. Our company has decided that we will bear all charges from payment gateways. Here are the updates on various payment gateways:
- We have removed Credit/Debit Card/UPI/NetBanking by Razorpay due to its security and compliance policies. In turn, we have added a new payment gateway Credit/Debit Card/UPI/NetBanking by Cashfree for Indian Customers.
- We have enabled Debit/Credit Cards by Stripe for our international customers. Once an invoice will be issued, the amount will be deducted automatically from the card subject to regional restrictions and government norms. Both Indian and international users will be able to use this payment method.
- Earlier, we were getting reports of failed PayPal transactions. Many of our customers requested for PayPal subscription so that they do not have to worry about due dates. We would like to update you regarding the same. Our systems have been updated with the new PayPal SDK supporting both one-time payments as well as PayPal subscriptions. Both Indian and international users will be able to use this payment method.
- We have enabled Bank Transfer and International Bank Transfer as a payment method.
- We will also be accepting bank cheques subject to approval from one of our representatives.
There are many more news coming out in June 2022. Stay Tuned for more updates!
Monday, June 13, 2022